Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 30, 2010

Well, since I lost my post from Sunday I will try to recreate it.  And then in my next post I'll give you the rest of our week.

First of all, I want to thank all of my family and friends who came to my rescue after my "cry for help".  You guys are all so amazing.  It has been such a boost to read your "comments" and personal e-mails.  I truly needed that.  I have to let you know that I'm feeling much better.  Several of you said you wanted to "give me a hug".  Just to let you know - I felt like I got many hugs from your words of encouragement.

So, now some technical stuff about the blog.  Several people have mentioned that they have had problems posting comments.  So sorry!!  I told you from the start that I am computer challenged (where's my niece when I need her?).  But, a few things I have learned (mostly from you all) is that when you try to post a comment it limits you to 300 words.  Your post won't show instantly.  What happens is that it should come to my e-mail (which I set up when I created the blog) and then I have to approve it and "publish" it.  I have done this with every one that has come to my e-mail (and I have made sure to check my "junk mail" folder in case it has gotten sent there).  So, if your post isn't showing I don't know why.  Very strange.  Trust me, after losing my whole (LONG) post from last Sunday I'm as frustrated as you.  Keep trying!! If you can't seem to get it to work you can always e-mail me.  Both my old and new e-mails work and come to me the same.  They are dmaingot@earthlink.net and denise@maingot.org

I think I'm going to go ahead and publish this part, just to make sure I don't lose the whole thing again; and, then in Part 2 I'll tell you about our experiences last Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment