Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 4, 2011 - Valentines Day (teaser)

I know I was going to TELL ALL about my Valentines Day; but, I changed my mind.  I decided that there are no words to do it justice without soundy corny.  Rick and I have been married 21 years.  We are very "sensible" people.  Sometimes, well ok MOST of the time, we forget that romance is important in our marriage.  But this will be a Valentines Day that I will never forget.  This will be one of my memories of Portugal that will, hopefully, last through the Alzheimers I will probably have in my later years.  We had the perfect setting here in Portugal for a romantic Valentines Day - rolling hills, trees, beautiful lake, row boat, secluded island, light drizzling rain, pic nic lunch, favorite dessert, and a romantic evening out across the lake in a beautiful restaurant.  (I figured I needed to write something, so in case my Alzheimers sets in early I'd have this to jog my memory - this is my journal, you know).

If Rick happens to read this...

I love you and I want you to know that I appreciate ALL the effort you went to to make this a very memorable Valentines Day for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment