Sunday, August 22, 2010

Creating our first Blog post

Well,  I am incredibly computer challenged.  So my awesome niece, Ashley, has been helping me create this blog for our Portugal experience.  I figure it might be my only hope of "keeping a journal" for the next year.  We hope that this experience will be one to remember forever (positively).  So far, the preparation has been a little stressful - getting VISA's, figuring out if we can take our dogs, what to do with our home, finding a place to live, etc etc etc.  But, I KNOW in the end it will have been a great experience.  I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

  1. We look forward to the updates. And it is NOT dorky to have a blog. It's WAY cool. Tell your kids. :) ...Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you already! Wondering and waiting to hear about your adventures . . .no pressure, haha! Loves, Melanie Cuthbert

    ReplyDelete